Z-Transform - Practical Applications - Phil's Lab #27
Covering practical applications of the Z-transform used in digital signal processing, for example, stability analysis and frequency response of discrete-time systems. Theory, C code, and implementation on a real-world embedded system (STM32 microcontroller).
- 00:26LittleBrain PCB
- 01:05Altium Designer + Free Trial
- 03:14How to Take Z-Transform?
- 07:05Poles and Zeros
- 07:57Stability Analysis
- 10:26Example: IIR Filter Stability
- 12:35STM32 Set-Up + Code (STM32CubeIDE)
- 15:13Implementation - Stable Filter
- 16:40Implementation - Unstable Filter
- 17:54Frequency Response Analysis
- 20:54Example: IIR Filter Frequency Response
- 22:24Octave (Matlab Alternative) - Bode Plots
- 23:14Z-Transform Tips (Frequency Response)
- 23:52Implementation - Frequency Response