Platform forum

Name and purpose of this feature on PCB, is it "underfill" ?

anovickis , 07-25-2019, 05:05 PM
I've seen this on many high volume PCB's under BGA's, what's it called and what's it for exactly ?
(photo is from a macbook pro)
robertferanec , 07-30-2019, 02:33 AM
Hmm, I do not know what is this, anyone?
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?