Hiring: Electronics Hardware Engineer / PCB Designer (up to 70% remote)
john.r , 09-05-2022, 07:44 AM
We're a NYC startup building next generation tech. We are looking for EE/CE engineers able to build completely new things, fail fast, and come up with cool ideas and solutions. If you want to be part of a fast-paced, fun startup environment, you came to the right place!
We are coming out of stealth with some very exciting products and you would be one of the early employees at a stage where you can make a lasting impact.
This is not a cubicle job.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
You would be one of the top key people in a high visibility project.
- Most importantly: "can do" startup mindset
- Experience with and an excellent understanding of the entire PCB design lifecycle.
- Capable of designing multi-layer mixed domain PCBs with circuitry
- Comfortable with: hundreds of components, ICs with hundreds of fine-pitch pins, high speed networking, high-power buck/boost and linear converters, high-power LC filters
- Ability to take a concept through the prototyping, design, manufacturing, and debugging phases.
- Ability to consider complex thermal, mechanical, and electromagnetic requirements.
- Cool salary and benefits
- Save the world
- Can work remotely most days
- Located in NYC / Brooklyn
- Stay away from cubicles and big boring corporations
- Work on cool projects including both hardware and software
- We sponsor H1-B visas and have done so in the past successfully
- Wear your pajama to work
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
For more details including salary ranges go here: https://angel.co/l/2xnthf
john.r , 09-05-2022, 07:47 AM
To clarify, the job is FULL TIME, but you can work remotely up to about 70% of the time.
john.r , 09-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Bumping this up.
Use our interactive Discord forum
to reply or ask new questions.