Shall We Use a Ferrite Bead in Power Rail or Not? | Explained by Eric Bogatin
When a ferrite bead should not be used in power rail and when it is ok. Thank you Eric.
- 00:00The problem
- 00:32Power distribution network
- 02:56What is inductance and why it is a problem
- 09:18What is ferrite bead
- 12:30The problem for what we need beads
- 18:15Solution: LDO
- 19:44Solution: Filter (ferrite bead)
- 22:58Inductor in power rail: Yes or No?
- 26:46Practical example: Setup
- 34:17Measurement: No filter
- 36:12Measurement: Ferrite bead only
- 38:36Measurement: Ferrite bead + capacitor