PCB Design for EMI & SI - Phil's Lab #64
Tips and best practices for designing PCBs with respect to electromagnetic interference (EMI) and signal integrity (SI). Covering fields & energy, frequency in the digital domain, rise & fall times from IBIS models, critical lengths, stack-up, traces and termination, vias, reference planes, and separation.
- 00:55JLCPCB & Git Repo
- 01:15Signals, Energy, and Fields
- 02:02Microstrip and Stripline
- 02:49Frequency in the Digital Domain
- 03:34Highest Frequency of Concern
- 04:08Rise/Fall Times from IBIS Models
- 08:19How do we Control EMI/SI?
- 12:00Traces and Termination
- 13:21Critical Length
- 16:08Reference Planes