Must Know This to Understand High Speed PCB Layout Simulation | S-Parameters Explained, Eric Bogatin
How the model of PCB used in high speed board simulations is created. Explained by Eric Bogatin. Thank you Eric.
- 00:00What is this video about
- 00:29What are s-Parameters, Why we need them
- 05:51How S-Parameters models are created
- 08:02Including components in simulations with S-Parameters
- 14:44What is in S-Parameters file?
- 17:10Opening and explaining S-Parameters file
- 23:04S-Parameters ports explained – what they are
- 26:09Floating ports
- 30:23S-Parameters numbers explained
- 30:59What ports to use when using S-Parameters model