@mostafa222, please, it would be very useful if you always create a new topic for each question. Otherwise it is hard for other people find answers.
- Normally I use Microstrip (TOP & Bottom) and Stripline Asym (tracks inside layers). However, it depends on your stackup, but you were able to figure it out based on the pictures. I do not use Coplanar Wave. I am not sure how and what exactly it calculates.
- To calculate impedance, you always need a reference plane (plane below or/and above the track) Ground is usually good reference plane, power can sometimes be a good reference plane (e.g. if there are a lot of decoupling capacitors).
- I do not use hatched polygons and I do not pour ground on top and bottom layer.
- I normally do not use 8 layer stackup. This may help you: 3 STEPS How to determine / calculate number of PCB layers
- routed (sum of length of segments routed in that net), unrouted (still missing length to route), signal length (they keep changing some calculations, but this number can be used for length matching e.g. it calculates shortest length between pins + length in VIAs etc.)