2 24Volt DC 5 Amp motors CC and CCW
- This can create a lot of noise and you may need to be careful about circuit & pcb layout
my problem is sometimes lets say 2-3 times out of 10 times my board just stop everything and did not do any thing and not get any command from controller.
- That could be that the noise from the high power part of the circuit / PCB may be causing MCU to lock down.
1. Schematic improvement: Be sure you have enough filtering included in your circuit (e.g. capacitors and inductors used for filtering)
2. PCB Placement improvement: You may want to place all the high power components in one part of your PCB, MCU and sensitive components in different part of the PCB. Be sure, that high power currents are not going to influence and flow under MCU and sensitive components
3. You may want to consider to use 4 Layer PCB (High power GND and power currents flowing through tracks of a 2 layer PCB can be making your circuit very noisy and unstable - you may want to use power planes instead, there is big difference between 2 layer and 4 layer PCB properties)