Altium Training – Advanced High Speed Design
You know that. Your boss asked you to design a board with high speed interfaces which you have never used before … or … you have a board with problems like crashing or rebooting itself – you tried everything and you dont know how to fix it … or … you simply just want to learn high speed design. Maybe, this is the training which could help you …
What will you learn?You will learn how to do High Speed Design PCB Layout in Altium (DDR3, PCIE, SATA, Ethernet, etc.).
This course covers the important subjects you need to know for a practical high speed PCB layout:
- What is important in high speed design
- Crosstalk (how to calculate crosstalk)
- Stackup (how to design stackup, number of layers, layer ordering)
- Impedance (how to calculate impedance)
- Differential pair routing (how to do differential pair routing, recommended rules for PCIE, SATA, GbE, …, length matching)
- DDR2 / DDR3 memory layout (how to do memory layout, rules, topology, fanout, pin swapping, length matching, a few words about simulating memory interface)
- The most common high speed design rules (how to route high speed signals, buses, clocks, …)
- Layout process
- Testing boards and HW verification
How to register for this online course?